Sunday 7 April 2013

Adaptation: Kitchen Modelling Progress 7/4/13

Kitchen Modelling Progress 7/4/13


The Kitchen environment is practically finished now, just need to rescale some elements to make them fit in a little better, as well as completing the texturing and modelling some odd bits here and there. 



I've still got a lot left to sort (another environment, for instance), but once this is finished and the props are added, I should finally be able to get some animating done. I'm having quite a lot of trouble sorting the eye-blinking mechanics and the blendshapes out at the moment, but luckily, the Kitchen and Supermarket scenes don't involve that many shots that are directly face on, so I can animate the majority of these shots and get those rendered whilst I figure out those issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment