Thursday 4 April 2013

Adaptation: Kitchen Modelling Progress 4/4/13

Kitchen Modelling Progress 4/4/13


I've began modelling the Kitchen environment, UV mapping elements as I go. Its more or less the same as it was in the pre-vis, with some minor adjustments to the design of certain elements, such as the table and chairs, added curtains and space for a sink area on the worktop. I've made fairly good progress on this, and if all goes well, it should be modelled and textured by the end of tomorrow, so even if I don't manage to get the High Street environment completed by the end of the week, at least I'll have two environments I can begin to animate in next week. Below is quick render of the Kitchen environment at the moment. The final textures will be in same vein as those in the Supermarket environment, although dominant colours will be adjusted to suit the character's design (Note, the Housewife in the shot is simply there so that I can gauge the scale of the various elements, and will not be the final character used in this environment).


No comments:

Post a Comment