Friday 4 November 2011

Progress on a Major Thumbnail for 'The Masque of the Red Death'

This is a major thumbnail for 'The Masque of the Red Death'. I call it a major thumbnail, as it is essentially an idea in a very early state, but it has the potential to become a final painting.
I've used basic, flat tones to establish a basic idea of the general depth of the corridor, and use of perspective has been used extensively. I'm quite happy with this image, even in this incomplete form, as the development process was a nice combination of my own meticulous, technical approach, with a fluid, freeform approach on top to emphasise and develop the details.

7 comments:

  1. The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. 메이저놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!  รีวิวเกมเชิดสิงโต

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m no longer positive the place you are바카라사이트
    getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend a while learning much more or working out more.
    Thank you for great info I was searching for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this useful information바다이야기
    with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to look into and compose so well. I am intrigued with your vision and understanding. business plan prices

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a truly awesome challenge and ideally I can go to the following one. It was alot of fun and I truly had a ball..  situs pkv games

    ReplyDelete