Thursday 15 September 2011

Revised Machine Design

This is a roughly refined version of my machine design. It resembles a futuristic motorcycle, similar to those used in 'Return of the Jedi'.
It started of from the loose silhouette of a pair of scissors. I built upon this shape using the various items provided. The panels on the centre were developed from the head of the electric razor, which was misshapen slightly to fit the silhouette better. The connecting piece in the centre was taken from the simplified shape of a high heel shoe. The exhausts at the back are from, what I believe, is landing gear for an aeroplane.

This is a final turnaround of the design, created in Adobe Illustrator. The final design is more sleek and minimal than the previous draft, but this is down to it be greatly refined. There are no gradients in this current design due to time constraints, but I feel the illustration still projects my idea efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment