Tuesday 10 January 2012

Concept Artwork Progress 10/1/12- Update

I know I only uploaded the initial progress two or three hours ago, but still, heres a bit more progress with some sort of thumbnail sketches within the concept, just ideas which came to mind whilst painting, attempting to determine where they could be placed etc. Once again, its messy, but refinement isn't what I'm going for just yet. I've been treating this painting as somewhat of a testing ground for every little thought that pops into my head, but its looking pretty promising, for whats there.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I can't wait to see this finished! This is looking great, love the way your ceiling lights lead your eyes into the background :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got that long surface, which to my eye is crying out for some suitable set-dressing - something to interrupt the eye, and lead it too.

    ReplyDelete