Friday 15 March 2013

Adaptation: Housewife Modelling Progress 15/3/13 Part Two

Housewife Modelling Progress 15/3/13 Part Two


Just a quick update on the progress of my Housewife character after a day of solid repair and refinement.
I've near enough finished the head, although the ear needs to be more accurately constructed (its one hell of a mess at the moment) and the hair needs a considerable amount of livening up, not to mention her distinct lack of a means of fastening her head to her shoulders. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with how its turning out so far. I've also attached the hand to the arm, although some further tidying up and refinement is also needed on the knuckles, as well as around the wrist and some more definition on the palm. I have also restructured her overall body shape using a Lattice deformer to make her more svelte and willowy as opposed to the tree trunk aesthetic she was sporting before. The collar needs to be rebuilt and the underside of the dress needs to be completed, but I don't see any reason why I shouldn't have this finished by late Sunday night (even with going to work in between). 
The final model has somewhat gone the opposite way in relation to the orthographics, although I feel this may ultimately be for the better.
Below are some images of my progress so far, looking particularly Weeping Angel.

Full Body

Head 3/4 Smoothed

Head 3/4 Unsmoothed

Head Side Smoothed

Head Side Unsmoothed

Head Front Smoothed

Head Front Unsmoothed


Arm Side Smoothed

Arm Side Unsmoothed

Arm Top Smoothed

Arm Top Unsmoothed

No comments:

Post a Comment