Thursday 4 December 2014

Minor Project: Modelling Progress 4/12/14 - Franklin Complete and Delivery Man Progress

I've completed modelling Franklin more or less now. His teeth and tongue will be added when I get rigging.

I've also made a start on the modelling of the Delivery Man character, blocking out the general form. I plan to have the Delivery Man modelled before the Christmas break.

Franklin

3/4 Smoothed, No Wireframe

3/4 Smoothed, Wireframe

3/4 Unsmoothed,Wireframe

Delivery Man Progress

3/4 Unsmoothed, Wireframe

3/4 Smoothed, Wireframe

2 comments:

  1. Steve...please respond asap....you are the last year three student to send me your email address.

    Read the post below and respond accordingly....

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/fao-year-3-touchstone-submission-due.html

    ReplyDelete